HVAC 1.0 - INTRODUCTION TO RESIDENTIAL HVAC SYSTEMS
Russell King, M.E.
An excellent introduction and overview for people who have little or no experience with HVAC, such as people going into the construction industry, HVAC sales, architecture, HERS testing, building performance, code enforcement, utility programs and energy consulting.
This Book is…
- Well suited for support and management personnel working in these fields who may not deal with HVAC systems on a day-to-day basis.
- Ideal for people who need to feel comfortable talking about and working around HVAC systems without actually working on them.
- Intended to put you on a more level playing field when dealing with people who know a lot about HVAC . . . or think they know a lot.
- Perfect preparation material for HERS rater & building performance certification training.
- Written in an entertaining, down-to-earth style. Life is short. Learning should be fun.